We cover registry office wedding photography in the Somerset and Wiltshire area. If you choose us we will capture your guest’s arrival before the service, photograph the wedding ceremony, drink reception, families and groups (formal photos), the venue, married couple (informal photos) and alternatively the cutting of the cake.
Our package with ‘optional extras’ is designed to cover up to 3 hours of your special day, costs £245 and includes up to 200 photos in a digital form.
We can’t stop looking at our photos, they are just beautiful. Thank you for making our wedding day so special... (Laura & Martyn; January 2015)
REGISTRY OFFICE WEDDING PACKAGE from £245
• Consultations prior to the wedding.
• Password protected online proofing gallery with secure photo ordering facility.
• All travel costs incurred by the photographer (within a 10 mile radius).
• All photos will be available for you to view both on our secure website and exclusively in our viewing room.
• Photo shoot at two locations; registry office and the wedding venue (to cover the reception and cutting of the cake).
• Photos of the guest’s and groom arrival.
• Photos of the Bride’s arrival.
• Photos of the marriage ceremony.
• Formal photos of all family and guests after the wedding.
• Informal photos of the married couple.
• Random photos of the guests and families.
• Between 150 – 200 edited high resolution photographs in digital form
• Please see our other available optional extras should you wish to tailor this package to further suit your requirements.
• Beautiful A3 size Wedding Album containing the best photographs from the wedding chosen by you.
•12×12″ or 8×8″wedding story album containing up to 150 of the best images from your wedding.
• Canvas prints, printed or framed photos and more…