For many, your wedding day will be one of the most important events in your life. Couples spend months planning their special day. Choosing the right photographer to capture and record your wedding is important as once the day has passed the images will preserve your memories for a lifetime.
We have simplified our wedding packages to make it easy to understand. Our current packages cover 12 hours of your special day including photos in digital format and prices start from £1175.
Thank you so very much for making our wedding the best it possibly could have been. The photography was sensational but more importantly you were all warm, friendly, extremely professional and very well organised. It was seamless!
(Caroline & Chris; February 2015)
TRADITIONAL WEDDING PACKAGE £1175
• All consultation fees prior the wedding.
• Photo viewing and password-protected online proofing gallery.
• All travel costs incurred by the photographer (within a 20-mile radius).
• Selection of 450 – 600 high resolution photographs in digital form presented on USB or DVD folio.
• Photos of the Bride and her entourage taken whilst preparing for the wedding.
• Photos of the Groom and guests’ arrival.
• Photos of the Bride’s arrival.
• Photos of the marriage ceremony.
• Photos of all family and guests enjoying the drinks reception.
• Formal photos of all family and guests immediately after the drinks reception.
• Informal photos of the Bride and Groom.
• Speeches, Cutting of the Cake and the First Dance.
• Please contact us if you require the photographer for less than 12 hours.
• Beautiful A3 size Wedding Album containing the best photographs from the wedding chosen by you.
• Two smaller A4 size Wedding Albums for the parents.
• Printed photos, canvas prints, digital story books and more.
Thank you for truly listening to what we wanted from our photos. We love them! You were so friendly and really put us at ease, which was a huge help on the day. Thank you!
We knew what we wanted and you delivered! Our photos are so beautiful that we will treasure them forever. Thank you very much, you really are the best wedding photographer in Somerset...
You really captured our day perfectly and we couldn’t have asked for more. We love the photos, particularly the black and white shots. Thank you ever so much...
Thanks for everything you and your assistant did on the day to ensure we got all the photos we wanted. We had some made into a book recently and they look great. I don’t know anyone else who’s getting married at the moment but will recommend you if we do.